Soothing and Calming our Unique Formula combines Natural and Organic Plant oils blended with our Beehive products which have been Traditionally used through the ages in Apitherapy remedies
Bee Creams with Honey and Propolis have been used traditionally to nourish, soothe and protect.
Rich in a multitude of Vitamins A, C, D & E, nutrients and antioxidants, as well as essential fatty acids (EFAs) essential for skin health.
Uniquely Formulated our Ingredients are known for their anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
MORE THAN JUST SOOTHING RELIEF
- Steroid Free / Paraben Free
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Suitable for All Ages and Skin Colour
- Soothing Soft texture – easily spreadable and absorbing. A little goes along way
- Soothes the Itch
- Suitable for Use on Sensitive Areas Face, Lips, Eyes, Ears and Scalp
- Suitable for Sensitive and Hypoallergenic skin and those People Prone to Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Rosacea and Acne
- Non-Comedogenic – allows the skin to breathe
- Made in the UK
- Is NOT Tested on Animals
For the Skin apply lightly and gently massage into the skin so that the product is easily and quickly absorbed A little goes a long way. We recommend using for at least 6 to 12 weeks 3 times a day or more if required to obtain the optimal benefits from the vitamins and nutrients in the product. As a precaution as with any skincare always does a skin patch test checking for a reaction or allergies to bee products.
For the Scalp apply to the fingertips and gently massage well into the dry scalp avoiding the hair as much as possible as it may leave the hair a little greasy, leave in overnight or at least 30 minutes or leave in if it feels comfortable. When ready to shampoo, foam up the shampoo in your hand with a tiny bit of water then add to dry hair and massage well in than fully rinse. Shampoo again and fully rinse as required. Also helpful with dry, dandruff, flaky, itchy, crusty scalp conditions. All ages.